1000 miles multi-country tournament

99 messages, 4 pages:  1 23 4 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

61. Qais,

This gives you a hint about how responsible the organizer is. He canceled twice without even setting a new date in the second time. But what else do we expect? He did the same in our tournament, he kept asking about the time and why his name is not listed even though in fact it was listed. He later played one match then left. and told us on email that he will help to break the tie, and did not even bother to inform us he will not do it except when we asked him to play and he refused although he was present in playroom and available.

Last edited by Qais, Aug 15 2020 20:59:22

62. phoenix009,

Hi.

Sorry for the inconveniences. I've been quite unwell and have had issues with power and connection.

I truly accept your claims about my irresponsibility and I will try to do a better job in the future.
As for the tournament, the final date is this Thursday, 20th August at 12:00 PM IST. Either it is held on that day or it is cancelled and I accept full blame for the cancellation.

63. HamidAli,

12 pm is not a good time

64. hasinali,

same hear

65. phoenix009,

Ok.

You guys, in that case, suggest which time do you want me to do this.
I am going to do this very informally.

66. eathan,

2 p.m EST maybe?

67. phoenix009,

Uh, that is very late at night for IST.
What about 2:30 PM IST?

68. hasinali,

thank you bro

69. StormProductions,

That's 12 PM my ti me, so I won't be able to participate. it's not a good time for me.

70. phoenix009,

Hi.

Sorry to hear tat. Unfortunately, though I don't want to compromise, I'll have to do it, as I've stretched the tournament dates too ar.

71. eathan,

I don't check out these forms very often that's why I'm replying to this kind of late.
but I will say that I'm not good with the time zones and I'm not about to look it up so I was just thinking a time that really would work well. Also I thought you were saying EST to begin with.

72. phoenix009,

No, I started with IST as I'm in India.

73. eathan,

OK that makes sense now.
jaws read it all the same that's why I was thinking that.

74. StormProductions,

If you get the tournament 1 hour late, I'd be able to join. If not, unfortunately, I won't be able to join.

75. phoenix009,

Ok. I can do that. So settled, Thursday at 3:30 PM IST

76. sodanisavit01 ,

hey pranav, on if you are keeping the tornament on a week day, i request you to keep it at 6pm because i have studies and assignments to do, i am free at 6pm.

77. StormProductions,

Well, that's really weird now how people wants to change the tournament's time again. I really don't know when it's gonna be held.
bTW Pran, thanks for changing the time for me.

78. phoenix009,

Final time change. I know I've said this, but this time I'm going to pole for this time.
Saturday, 22nd August, 5:30 PM IST?

79. Mastani ,

ok fine. its ok for me.

80. Stealthy,

I'm in too!

81. alee,

Please change the day of the tournament as the Yahtzee Tournament will be held on August 22nd

82. phoenix009,

Oh yeah. Fine, Last, and, final, call, August 21st, or 20th.
You guys decide upon a time. I'll go with the majority.

83. StormProductions,

Something tells me that this tournament's never gonna be held. Anyways, if I get lucky and this is going to take place, both dates are good for me.

84. Stealthy,

I'm in for both days.

85. alee,

Both days are good for me

86. Mastani ,

hello, if on 20th, can i know the time? and 21st is ok for me.

87. sodanisavit01 ,

so, i wont be able to join, please replace with an another indian. all the best to the players

88. Alan1003,

can't having a party on the twenty first and too busy 20th.

89. phoenix009,

Guys, I have decided that it will happen on the 22nd at 6:30 PM IST, and no further changes will be made..

90. Mastani ,

ok pran.

99 messages, 4 pages:  1 23 4 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account