THE 2020 YAHTZEE DRAW

27 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear all

Miralina and I are delighted to announce that we are hosting our first Yahtzee tournament. We are looking to find 32 players for this tournament which will start on Saturday 22 August 2020, 15:00 BST time. It is possible that the semi and final will take place at the same time on Sunday.

We will use non-standard rows (single pair, double pair, and misere).

Each player will play a match consisting of 4 players with the top 2 players from each game going through to the last 16. We will repeat this cycle until we reach the final 4 for the Grand final.

RULES

1. If any player is unable to make the tournament for any reason could you please notify Miralina or YNWA so we can give your place to another player on the standby list.

2. If second and third placed players are tied then 3 players and not 2 players from that game will go through to the next round. If there are more then it will be down to the organisers discretion.

3. If the final is tied between the first 2 players then they will play in a play-off. In the unlikely event of more players doing so they will join them in the play-off game.

4. Please limit talking during rounds as we don't want to remove people from the table and make sure when writing a PM to use the @ sign at the start of your message, as your message will go out to the table without it.

5. Anybody abusing the playroom rules or disruptive during the tournament could be disqualified if they are still in the competition, or will be banned from the table. They Could be excluded from any future tournament we host!

6. The Host's ruling is final on all scenarios that are not covered in these rules.

If anybody has any further questions regarding the tournament then please don't hesitate to ask one of the organisers who will do their best to assist you as best as they can.

We wish you the best of luck in the tournament and hope it is a really enjoyable one for you all!

Thanks

Miralina and YNWA

2. Nikola,

Great, sign me up. I thought of organizing a Yahtzee tournament myself as well, so great to see one coming.

3. Adventure-Time,

Very good! Please let me occupy a spot. Thanks and good luck.

4. Peggy_Bella420,

Count me in!

5. sodanisavit01 ,

count me in, i am savit sodani from india

6. alee,

count me in

7. unolover,

hay count me in

8. Peggy_Bella420,

What time is this tournament in central standard time?

9. The-white-dove,

It will be 9AM Central Daylight Time

10. sodanisavit01 ,

thanks to the hosts of the tornament for taking me in the tornament.

11. la_Dani_Dolanescu,

I'll be happy to play at this tournament. :)

12. DianaCician,

count me in :)

13. Rafiat1901,

sign me up :-)

14. Benone,

count me in :)

15. YNWA,

Thank you to those who have signed up to the Yahtzee tournament. We have accepted everybody who have applied so have 27 players who have signed up to join the tournament. We are still looking for more players as we are hoping for 32 players.

Please remember if you are unable to make the tournament for whatever reason to notify miralina and YNWA as soon as possible as we can give your place to another player.

Thanks

miralina/YNWA

Last edited by YNWA, Aug 13 2020 11:44:28

16. The-white-dove,

We have a request to all of you who have signed up for the tournament. Could you please inform us on here or via a privat message what was your previous nickname, if you have changed it to a new one before the tournament. I have to mention it because someone has changed their nickname, and thinking that we missed a player, we wrote down on the list both nicknames, thinking that they are 2 different people.

Thanks in advance.

Ynwa and Miralina

17. Peggy_Bella420,

I am BellaBlack666.

18. CatOfTheCanals ,

Hey! count me in, please

19. Dentine,

I'd like to join as well, if possible. Thanks.

20. YNWA,

You have been added. We now have 33 players who will be part of the tournament, places are limited so please claim your place before we close registration.

21. sunny,

if someone is unavailable on the given day, you may include me.

22. Areyana,

me as well, wanna counted in, lol and lols

23. YNWA,

YAHTZEE TOURNAMENT DRAW

GROUP A

fawaz (table host)
raazeghi
beyondsight
papierek
Hispanista_Dolanescu
Tiny

GROUP B

guliwer (table host)
agata94000
Violeta
BellaBlack666
starsky
anika

GROUP C

Ragnar (table host)
yogeshchhabra
dumitraizabela
CatOfTheCanals
missestrellavega
DianaCician

GROUP D

nicola (table host)
Lea.costam
bently
Dentine
unseenfyre
unolover

GROUP E

Rincewind (table host)
alee
Samshira15
ariana
helleon

GROUP F

magicalkrrish (table host)
Iuli45
ACM1
red.rose
lwiczka11

GROUP G

adventure-time (table host)
korent
George
Peterman
Rafiat1901

GROUP H

sunny (table host)
sodanisavit01
Alecs
Zara
alesia

The first round Games are due to take place simultaneously at a little after 15:00 UK time as soon as we have every body ready. We would like to thank those hosting tables in advance as it allows this tournament to run much more smoothly.

Pleas note that this draw is subject to change as some players are likely to withdraw or not be there on the day.

Thanks

miralina and YNWA

Last edited by YNWA, Aug 20 2020 21:00:16

24. helleon,

If you could sign me up as a standby that would be great.

25. YNWA,

We just add people, if you note 45 people included you are listed. We know some will not turn up and we will adjust groups accordingly. If you are unable to attend tomorrows Yahtzee tournament let us know as soon as possible. Also while I am writing the reason why some groups have more than others is because we would need 48 to make them equal.

Miralina and YNWA

26. alee,

Hello, you can postpone the yaatzee tournament because the 1000 miles tournament will be held on August 22. Thank you.

27. YNWA,

Glad you were able to make it in the end.

Last edited by YNWA, Aug 21 2020 17:09:34

27 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post