CONGRATULATIONS WINCEWIND FOR WINNING THE YAHTZEE 2020 TOURNAMENT

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Miralina and I would like to thank everybody who took part in the 2020 yahtzee tournament This time we changed the way we hosted the tournament so everybody could start as soon as possible instead of waiting around for games as they did in the past. Although we need to improve on a couple of things we feel the tournament was successful for players and spectators as a conclusion was reached within the afternoon session.

31 players out of 45 turned up meaning miralina and I took part as players. To lose a third of players for a tournament does put future tournaments in doubt. Yahtzee and bouillabaisse enable you to be more flexible but in games which require 2 and 4 players by this standard means we would require a waiting list of around 15 players. Seriously who wants to be tenth or even lower and still turn up?

What is more important is the players and we would like to give a big thanks to those who hosted tables on our behalf and reported back the scores once the games had finished because without your cooperation it would not have been possible to use this format.

This tournament was very competitive but Rincewind ended up the deserved winner after winning a very close final.

Final Scores:

1. Rincewind: 336.
  2. agata94000: 333.
  3. BellaBlack666: 265.
  4. Fawaz: 242.

I would also like to thank miralina who amazed me by finding so many people as well as the other work she has done behind the scenes.

Thanks

Miralina and YNWA

Score: +0

Last edited by YNWA, Aug 23 2020 16:17:27

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post