Summer 2020 Duck Racing tournament, with prizes for top winners!

48 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hi all, how is it going? well, I just came here to say that I am ready for the tournament, it will be fun, as well as posting so any of the organizers can do it. greetings

32. Qais,

hello, Registration closed yesterday, and draw results will be announced Tomorrow, good luck all.

33. StormProductions,

By the way, is PayPal also accepted? Or do you give only gift cards to winners?

34. Fawaz,

Only giftcards. and has to be US stores.

Score: +1

35. StormProductions,

Google Play Store works?

36. Qais,

Yes, it works.

37. augma ,

HAY I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK
IN INDIA I DONT HAVE A BANK OR A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS IT POSIBLE THAT SOMEONE FROM THE ORGANISER USE THE GIFTCARD TO BUY ME SOMETHING IF I WIN THE PRICE?
THANK YOU

38. Fawaz,

That is precisely what we will be doing.

39. Epic_Krrish,

and what if we don't have both in our country, then?

40. YNWA,

Who wins the prizes arn't exactly clear. From what I guess it is the competition winner and runner-up which would be the person who loses the final.

41. Fawaz,

Hi,
@krish: US giftcards not limited to your geo location, you can for instance use US itunes giftcards in any country you just need a US itunes store.
Now if the winner or the runner up prefers their prize goes as a donation to playroom, we can do that, or if the winner finds no use for the giftcard or in any other situation, we'll be donating the prize to playroom.
@ynwa: yes, both whoever reaches the finals.
good luck.

42. StormProductions,

How are you donating money to Playroom? I also want to do that someday...

43. Fawaz,

go to the website,
you'll find a heading, did you enjoy playroom?
below that you'll find the paypal button, if you'll logged in to the paypal, you'll just have to type the ammount and donate.
or just press b if you are an nvda user, you'll find the paypal button.
if you can, of course do so.
good luck.

44. Magenta-Unicorn,

Where do I see who is getting to play? THe participants?
Thanks. :)

45. Qais,

here:
https://qcsalon.net/en/forum1000000/topic66778

46. Magenta-Unicorn,

Thank you,
I didn't make it to the list sadly but good luck all! :)

47. Qais,

For the players on the waiting list, thank you for taking the time to register, please be there on time because we expect absence, so you still have a chance to take part.
any player who does not show up on time will be replaced by players from the waiting list. The privilege will be for the players who registered early and who are present on time at the day of the tournament.

48. MuhammadHajjar,

Hey there
A single hour is separating us from the start of the 2020 summer Duck Racing tournament. Sharpen your feathers, and get ready for exciting and serious matchups. Remember, delay will be lead to replacement exposure by one of the waiting list participants, so please be there on time, and as always, talk to one of the organizers (me, abdulla-dubais, Fawaz, marina7 or Qais) if you need any further information or assistance.
You can always check the draw results via the following topic: http://qcsalon.net/en/forum1000000/topic66778
Best regards

48 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post