Connect four Tournament

19 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. berniesanderslover,

Hi all, I am pondering hosting a connect 4 tournament. Write in this forum if u r interested and if we get at least eight interested folks I will pick a date

2. Nikola,

Good idea. I wanted to do this for a long time, but was not sure how large the interest for something like this would be. I enjoy playing connect 4, so sign me up.

3. Vojvoda,

I want

4. berniesanderslover,

well thats at least three people, lets get five more

5. Rincewind ,

Would be interested too.

6. RightAsRain,

hey I'd be interested

7. candyqueen,

Hey, I am interested as well

8. bogdanionut,

I am interested, it's one of my favourite games from pr!

9. Mohammedddd,

Hey, I'm also interested

Last edited by Mohammedddd, Sep 29 2020 14:02:11

10. ConoShikaTo,

I'm interested to join if the tournament will be held. i play connect four sometimes.

11. SametAlim,

count me too after the look my statistics on the connect four.

12. spaceship,

Is the tournament not being held? Its one of my favorite games on here.

13. Jatayu,

Mine too certainly as its one of the few that involve logic and skill and not sheer luck :P. Would be interested in participating as well.

14. spaceship,

I think anyone else who is good at organising tournaments can take up this idea because there seem to be a good number of people. i cannot say that i will play, but i would like to watch at least.

15. YNWA,

I think these kind of topics where I am thinking of or how many would be interested should have an automatic 30 day shelf life... before it is closed!

16. pilote,

interested as
well

17. spaceship,

Not sure about that @ynwa because someone else interested will create a new topic with the same content so it hardly prevents spam.

18. YNWA,

To want to know if there is enough people willing to take part in a tournament for some of the less played games is fair but you should be able to find that info out within 14 days easily. After that it is for the original host to propose a tournament or someone else to take up that idea. If you look at at the history of tournaments (excluding leagues) in the PR then you will note that all tournaments are concluded within 30 days hence my suggestion that all posts for the tournament should expire after 30 days to save any confusion.

19. RightAsRain,

hey I would be interested in this

19 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post