6 Takes tournament conclusion

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Ryan_K ,

Hey everyone. Today we concluded a 4th fun and successful 6 Takes tournament. I would like to firstly thank everyone for attending and having patience in the not-so-smooth moments. I would specially like to thank a few people Nokomi for translating to french and writing on their forum. Krrish and Cristina for helping to sign-up many players along with Raki. A special thanks also to Raki for providing the data of the last tournament to assist in the seating of players for draws. With that out of the way, I would like to congratulate Magicalkrrish on a spectacular 91 to 93 victory (score limit of 85) over rincewind in the final. It was the first time we had a different final match and the first time a different winner to top it off. The final was a game worthy of concluding a great tournament. Krrish held his nerve and came up clutch brilliantly to pull off a win no one could have seen coming. Many many congratulations, one more time!I hope everyone enjoyed playing and watching. Until the next one!

Last edited by Ryan_K , Dec 21 2020 06:09:26

2. Rincewind ,

Many congratulations, Krish. That was a great match and great play in the last few rounds. Well faught.
And thank you to the organizer and the helpers for a fun and a successful tournament.

3. Cristina ,

Many congratulations Krrish!
It was a true match for a great final you've done guys.
The difference of 2 points is proving it, both of you played very welll.
No one knew untill the end of the match who was going to be the winner.
It was a really great final, thank you guys for it!
There was another match I've enjoyed, it was somehow similar to the match of the final, Timebomb's and raki's match.Both of them played well and kept the score close till the end.
Thank you Ryan for giving us such a great entertainment by organizing that awesome tournament I've enjoyed a lot.
Looking forward at the next 6 takes tournament!

4. YNWA,

Truely magical, well done.

5. Epic_Krrish,

ThankYou all, Indeed it was hornour to Play Rincewind in the final. I never ever thought of wining it but somehow I managed to do it. Grate game Rinsu. Thankyou Ryan for the organisation and I enjoyed and had alot of fun. Once again thanks all.

6. Raki,

Congradulations Krish! You pulled off a great win. Props to Ryan as well for a well-organised tournament.
Thank you to all the players, see you all in the next tournament!

7. unolover,

conngrats krishy

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post