Christmas special uno tournament, groups draws and format

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hi all!

I am please to release the format and the groups of the up coming uno tournament which will be held on the Saturday 26th and 27th december respectively.

Format:
1. Remember all groups games will also be played 1v1, that is all players facing off each other till we get our top 3 qualifiers.

2. In first round we have 8 groups of 5 players drawn in each group respectively. Top 3 will make it to next round where
they will be drawn to 8 groups of 3 players. This will give us 16 players by seeing top 2 qualifying. Once we reach to final 16 then it will be all knock outs that is 1v1. Till we come down to quarters, semis and finals.

Rules:
the rules will be as follows: allow 2 and 4 responses, no skipping after drawing, interceptions and super interceptions and bluffs. We will be having a time limit of 5 seconds till the quarter finals. In semi finals the time limit will be 4 seconds and in finals 3 seconds respectively.
The score limit will be 350 in the first round and will increase by 50 in every next round.

Note:

1. on the first day we will be only concluding the groups games for stage 1 and stage 2 till we get our top 16 players.
  2. We will resume from eleminations from day 2.
  3. If a player fails to turn up prior to 15 minutes of the starting time then they will be subjected to subsitutions from the waiting list.

Without further a due, these are the groups with the waiting list. I had total of 55 players registering, unfortunately i could only take top 40 names after screening process and rest are on the stand by list.

Group A.
1 qais.
2 rayoh.
3 AutonomousUltraInstinct.
4 Mohammedddd.
5 tulumbatatlisi.

Group B.
1 sir-yazan.
2 Basti.
3 Captain-nemo.
4 guliwer.
5 gfriha.

Group C.
1 MagicalKrrish.
2 pilot-in.the-air.
3 Midomidomido.
4 Dojdik.
5 Michael_James04.

Group D.
1 KeyWasFull.
2 tboss01.
3 Ignat.
4 ceyda.
5 mr.shakur.

Group E.
1 Nikola.
2 Angelina-Princess.
3 lussi.
4 candyqueen.
5 phil.

Group F.
1 Marina7.
2 ChrisCornell.
3 claudiu.
4 ragnar.
5 Undertaker..

Group G.
1 redhawk.
2 DianaCician.
3 CatOfTheCanals.
4 RusselRS.
5 harsha.

Group H.
1 Fawaz.
2 GRIEZMANN17.
3 blaise.
4 RadioPierpaolo.
5 Lemonade.

Stand by list:
alimoradi
amir1380
sajad0
Aika60
zieddu
sakib
boualem
portocampiao
Balou
neenee85
Ellinder
Elephant
unolover
saladin009
vulcano

Final Notes.
Please do remember the starting time is 3:30 gmt. If you not sure then always refer to this link or message me.
https://time.is/1530_26_Dec_2020_in_GMT?Uno_tournament

The first name in the group is likely to be the host of the table. If any changes then i will let you all know.

Feel free to drop your queries here or message me privately.

Special thanks goes to Qais for helping me assembling the names and helping in the draws.

Best regards,
Krrish.
Good luck and cheers!

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Dec 21 2020 11:04:17

2. sir-yazan ,

good luck for all

3. Epic_Krrish,

Just a friendly reminder to all the participants, please be there before the starting time. Count down begins.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post