Uno tournament at the Spanish side (July 2nd and 3rd) (champion PabloIranzo, second place clarice-starling)

38 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Adventure-Time,

Good luck & suerte everyone and see you today & or tonight. :)

32. Lieta,

Hi again! Sorry, i couldn't post earlier.
Here are the matches for this round.
chongo VS MagicalKrrish
PabloIranzo VS el-dragon
Rincewind VS pragma
adventure-time VS rey_hades
captain-nemo VS ronydasilvadv
clarice-starling VS Lieta
black123 VS reklaw
osito-kiss VS nicoferreyrarp
AS I told you, we will start at the same time as we did today. And, for the next rounds, we will follow the order that groups have now. This means that winner between chongo and MagicalKrrish will have to face the winner between PabloIranzo and el-dragon, and so on.
see you and good luck!

Last edited by Lieta, Jul 3 2021 15:46:57

33. El-Dragon ,

here you go, lieta!

34. Lieta,

Hi! Here are the qualified ones for the quarter finals.
chongo
PabloIranzo
pragma
rey_hades
ronydasilvadv
clarice-starling
reklaw
nicoferreyrarp
so, as I said, they face in order. Same rules, but the scores are 450, time limit to 7.

35. Adventure-Time,

Ahem ahem, ladies and gents, Lieta has the floor

36. Lieta,

Hi! Thanks :D
Sorry for not posting earlier, I forgot I could, I was thinking there wasn‘t a post after mine and... Well.
At the quarter finals the winners were:
PabloIranzo
Rey_Hades
Clarice-starling
Reklaw.
They faced in this order (Pablo vs Hades, Clarice vs reklaw) with a time limit of 6 seconds and a reachable score of 500.
The winners, qualified for the final, were PabloIranzo and clarice-starling. The rules are, as I said in my very first post, a time limit of 5 seconds and a score for getting out of the game set in 600 points.
They were suposed to play yesterday, but here in Spain it was quite late and it wasn‘t posible. Hope they meet today.
If I know the time I will let you know, in case you want to watch.
It‘s almost done!

Last edited by Lieta, Jul 4 2021 09:53:42

37. Adventure-Time,

Almost done, yet one very epic match on the horizon. Good luck and fire your lazers!

38. Lieta,

Hi everyone! Thanks again for the post, Adventure :D
In the end the final was played like 4 hours ago. Sorry for not posting, I was from the mobile phone and it was quite like a mess. But I can tell you PabloIranzo was the winner. So, that's how this tournament ends.
Thank you very much to all those who believed in it, joined and played. I'm so sorry about all the mistakes that I have made. Some of them are worse... But I hope if I do another in the future it will be better and you won't have been discouraged from joining.
Thanks a lot again to to the people who helped me with the first ideas, and while it was taking place, thanks to my cloud group, to @gfriha, @nicoferreyrarp and the rest of people that were there supporting, directly or not, to the tournament or to me, so that everything could be easier. Seriously, thank you very much. I think this could have been sunk hadn't been for you.
And a big thank you to Snake_Eyes and mainly Sylphrena, for listening to my random requesting :D and posting the results in the free table for me. It was fantastic!
Congratulations to Pablo and to clarice too, sure.
Hugs! :)

38 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post