Web client not working

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +5

1. No-Time-no-Musume,

Hello,

The web client doesn't seem to be able to connect to the server. All it does is repeating a spam of connection attempts (see below). It doesn't seem to be working approx. at least since today's noon (at ~ 12:45 central european time I sent a message to my friend that it's not working). I understood that the windows client is working just fine. Is this intentional or something happened?

Connecting... (play.qcsalon.net:443)
Disconnected
Disconnected

Score: +4

2. aims,

I'm not sure if i'm the only person with this problem, but I can't close off playroom. else I have to reinstall it to get back online. I did this like 3 times already for the day lol.

Score: +3

3. Nikola,

Hello,
for people with issues on the Windows client, the secure connection is currently not working, so when you are online, press F10 to open the options menu, choose security and make sure that use only secure connections isn't checked, otherwise you won't be able to connect.

For the web client, no solution until the secure connection is fixed, which will probably be soon...

Score: +1

4. aims,

oh, thanks

Score: +2

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

It is solved now. It was the same problem as the 1st of August.
We will try to do so that it no longer reproduces again.

6. imprisonedindarkness,

To Nikola.

So that was what happened yesterday. Actually, I was confused when I got those connecting messages. I just thought it was a product of the server being updated or something since I'd read that there will be a server update or something , so I used the web client for yesterday's games.

Here in my country, the Philippines, the web client worked perfectly. Only the windows client had some glitches yesterday.

7. No-Time-no-Musume,

Hello,

Today I am observing a different problem with the web client. It again tries to connect to the server, but unlike last time I now get the "connection established" message (see below). However, since then it does nothing, I never get the typical welcome message and the menu doesn't load either. All I can see are these two rows of chat and then the items at the bottom - the chat window and the "send - clear history - layout" buttons. I hope it can be fixed soon.

Connection established

Edit: It seems to be working again now. Also, according to the French forum it appears this was not limited to the web client.

Last edited by No-Time-no-Musume, Aug 26 2022 12:00:01

8. ibraheemmohsen,

there is a things behind this , maybe ddos attack or something.
If not aminiel's tries behind that, we can say that there's an attack on the server.

Score: -4

9. Nikola,

@ibraheemmohsen No need to spread panic for no reason, the server probably crashed or there was a technical issue.
These things have happened in the past, and they were fixed.

Of course, nothing is immune to attacks, but if there was a need to do so, the developer would give a warning.

Last edited by Nikola, Aug 26 2022 22:58:37

10. No-Time-no-Musume,

Hello,

It appears that the server is down again, the same problem as yesterday.

Score: +4

11. pikawax,

Hello, it's just working fine here.

12. ibraheemmohsen,

yes , from yesterday 3 o-clock GMT to now it working fine.

Score: -1

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account