I have little problem

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Popoluska ,

Sorry I put my message maybe in bad section. I want to ask, how i can contact the person, who wasn't longer here, problem is, that I don't remember the user name of this person, thus what can I do? How I can leave the permanent message or friend request? Thanks for info.

2. Jeff-Rutkowski,

If you save your game logs to a file, you can browse the log with a text editor such as notepad or wordpad and navigate using the arrow keys to spell out the player's name.

3. Popoluska ,

No no, you didn't understand, what I want. Simply, how i can get the name of person whom I am searching? Here I think isn't the function like to search for someone right? Thus what can I do?

4. wolfi,

you go to chatt and you press slash add and then the name of the person. or slash block and the name of the person if you wanna block him.

5. Riad,

Please, stop, reviving, old, topics.

6. wolfi,

what? do? you? mean?

7. Riad,

I mean that this topic is dead from 2 or 3 months, so don't revive it again like you already did for too many others.

8. wolfi,

well I didn't know how long was it so

9. Exink,

Please, read the date of the first message; in addition, if you see it under of the recent topics its logical to asume that this is another old topic. Dont think it so?

10. wolfi,

I didn't read it so. sorry my bad

11. MuhammadHajjar,

Edit: rofl.

Last edited by MuhammadHajjar, Jul 7 2015 16:29:20

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post