Little exam bug

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +2

1. Emerald,

Hi,
Yesturday i was playing little exam with a few friends and it kept saying i stopped the round, resulting in me loosing points. I have not really understood how i come to do this but noted how it happens after a round and I’m in the chat field. I use the web client and know there were updates but i found it to be more and more buggy as we proceed to go on with rounds.
Am i doing something to stop the round or this is a bug?

2. Nikola,

Hi,
this is a new feature.

When pressing space, you stop the round. You should do this only when you have filled all 5 categories, as if you do it, and all your proposals are accepted, you win a bonus of 3 points. On the other hand, doing it when you didn't really have all 5 categories results in you losing 3 points.
Perhaps there should be a confirmation that you are sure you want to stop the round though...

Edit: I also have a good guess of why you are doing it by accident. The web client has a very annoying bug with this. If you are chatting during the pause between the rounds, as soon as the new round starts, your focus will jump from the chat field to the game instead. Thus, if you press space without noticing this, you'll stop it accidentally.

Last edited by Nikola, Sep 25 2022 21:54:28

3. Emerald,

Ah ok that makes sense.
Thanks.

Score: +0

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account