A strange recurring bug with Permanent messages

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +6

1. Mrityunjay,

Hello,
When you try to send a permanent message to someone now, it no longer informs you that the message had been sent unlike earlier. And when you enter repeatedly on send button in order to try to get it to work, it creates many identical threads which unintentionally ends up spamming the recipients.
In addition to that, when you try to leave those threads, you don't receive the thread deletion message either.

Score: +2

Last edited by Mrityunjay, Oct 9 2022 15:47:00

2. Mishka,

Yeah, have experienced something similar. soon after the subject and the messageare entered, even after hitting the send button, we can see the subject and message fields along with the send and the cancel buttons even if the message is sent.

Score: +3

3. Nikola,

Hello,
I can reproduce the bug with the send option mentioned here. Indeed, when trying to send a permanent message via the Windows/web clients, pressing enter on send doesn't close the menu or report that the message was sent.

Another bug report for permanent message, after the latest server update, notifications on the Windows client for receiving permanent messages are again broken. To be clear, the notification when you are online on the Playroom and receive a new permanent message. The one when you just enter works fine.

Edit: these bugs are fixed for me today.

Last edited by Nikola, Oct 11 2022 04:15:34

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

Is this problem still present ?
I have made changes and everything seems all right now.

5. Ryo-Bee,

Hi, it's fine now.

Score: +1

6. Mrityunjay,

It's fixed.

Score: +2

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account