Client crashes after closing the app during login

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +2

1. Negaar,

Hello.
My PC crashes after I try to close the program during login.
Dew to some internet issues I have, sometimes it takes longer than a minute to connect,
thus I want to close the app during login to retry for a faster connection;
But it's not as easy as retrying, It freezes my pc right after then for about 10 seconds.
then the app wouldn't open as if my enter key is not working,
for me The only possible way to re open the app is checking the task manager and close the qc client from the background apps.
I haven't seen this issue as I've checked all the reports at least in 2022... so thought to inform.
But if this has been already reported then guide me to the topic.

Last edited by Negaar, Nov 1 2022 10:55:34

2. Mrityunjay,

I've faced the same issue sometimes, when my internet is bad. I just close it from CMD (taskkill /f /im qcgc.exe) and try again, and it works. While trying to open the client, there is a bit of a lag, and the QC window does not open at all.

Score: +0

Last edited by Mrityunjay, Nov 1 2022 16:16:30

3. mohitarya,

this command not work

4. Fawkes,

same happens here

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

This problem happened shortly after the update of the 31st of October, but it didn't last for more than about 15-20 minutes. I quickly noticed the problem and fixed it right away.

Try upgrading to the latest windows client and tell here if it still happens now.

6. Fawkes,

how can I update? There's no client update when I enter the game. I don't get any notice about the new uppdate

7. Aminiel,

Hello,

In the connection dialog, click on the "About" button.
Or after you are connected, press Alt+Space to open the system menu, and there you should find an option "About" as well.

The latest version is currently 3.0.5. If you already have this version, there's nothing to do. If you have a lower number, then you should update.

In principle the update is automatically proposed from time to time if there's one, but you can download again the client from the website at any moment.

Score: +1

8. amirmahdifard,

I have the laitist vertion and I have this problem too.

9. Negaar,

I'm also using the latest version

Score: +1

10. Fawkes,

Yes, my version is 3.0.5 as well.

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account