a bug that I found

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello all. when I am trying to restore a table, sometimes it says: the table couldn't be restored. some players are offline or corently unavailable, even if the player is online. please admins, can you fix it? thanks

2. wolfi,

make sure that the player is in the main room not at any table.

3. YNWA,

Yes I have had that too and I have one for French Tarrat if you want to Look at it Aminiel. Maybe I will win if you can restore it? lol but who knows as I have forgotten the score!

I have tried to restore it when the other 2 players are in the main room but it says they are unavailable even when I asked them to come in and out again. I have even tried to restore it weeks later but again no luck.

I am sure the other player who first posted this message would have made sure their friends were there too.

Last edited by YNWA, Aug 4 2015 01:13:12

4. LaraStardust,

This is strange...
And you say all players are in the main room, on the english server?
How very odd... I wonder if there is an expiration date on the table?#
I.E after one month you can no longer restore it as the data has be junked for a quicker and more ordered server?
Who knows..

5. afrim,

This happened to me as well, but when playing with bots. Sometimes I couldn't restore tables that were sitting me and a bot.

6. Riad,

Afrim's case happened me many cases. @dardar no the games don't expire, I sometimes restored a game that I saved before like 3 months or even more with no problem.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, the players are on the mane room

8. BhavyaShah ,

I have experienced this more than once as well.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post