A problem with forum subscriptions

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +2

1. Zelon,

Hi all.

I am facing a problem with the forum subscriptions.
I have subscribed to the private messages forum, but when I check the manage subscriptions option in the settings the forum subscriptions list is empty.
But the topics I have subscribed to are showing without any problem.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Score: +1

2. Emrah20,

Now I understand, why I haven't received any e-mails, when somebody replied to My subscribed topic.

Score: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
no, this isn't related.

You no longer receive any emails for topics on the forum. This is a new policy to prevent sending too many emails and the Playroom being constantly marked as spam, blocking much more important emails such as account creation/password resets.

The only exception is your inbox. If you subscribe to the private messages forum, you will receive emails for any new private messages you receive.

The bug reported here is something different, i.e. when you are subscribed to your inbox, it does not appear in the subscription settings. From the functional standpoint everything works, but of course that list is useful to see all your subscriptions.

Score: +2

4. blaise97,

hello,
just to make sure everyone talk about the same thing, this happen when you use the page to manage your subbscribtion in the settings on the website, located here.
https://qcsalon.net/en/notifications
for the original bug, just another thing, this happen only with the privates messages forum hidself. if you subbscribe to a topic in your umbox, this is showed there correctly.

Score: +0

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account