bug in 1000 miles

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello everyone! I found a bugg in 1000 miles. sometimes when I want to play a definite card it plays a other one. example: if I press out of gass, it plays speed limit. or if I press 100 miles it plays out of gass. therefore this bug sometimes I can't use my tricks. so I hope that the problem will be solved.

2. Popoluska ,

Ya, it happens sometimes, that titles of cards are mixing, for example, when you are playing very fast and you yung for example green light, but it stays and on it's place moves for example 25 miles or so and everything is changed.

3. Exink,

Maybe it's a problem with the sinchronisation; it happens also when you play very fast and the menu list is not properly refreshed. Try pressing f11 to solve the issue.

4. BhavyaShah ,

Internet slowdowns are a potential factor trigerring this too.
You might have focused a particular card, but, your Internet just caught up with your arrow presses, and entered another card. I consider this a likely possibility.
How would you rate the speed and stability of your Internet connections - to those experiencing this issue.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

no, my internet is ok, maybe I should press f11 at some times but I think there should be a solution that will solves the problem forever.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post