Bug in uno with thinking time

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Lemonade,

hi, I got a bug to report. This happens when you play uno with thinking time enabled. Its a little complex, so I hope I can explain it properly.
Basically, when playing, when someone's thinking time is over, they automatically draw a card. But if they still can't play after having drawn a card, the next person is skipped for some reason.
I will give an example. Player A has no cards to play, so he waits 4 seconds until the thinking time is over and then automatically draws a card and is skipped. The card he just drew cannot be played either. As a result, player b is skipped, and player c can play.
I am almost sure it goes like this, if player A would have drawn a card and the card he drew could be played, player B would not be skipped.
Hope this made some sense!

2. fire-starter,

OH I DIDN'T SAW THIS

3. Epic_Krrish,

i think that happens only if the person draws the card and it doesn't matches the the color which is on the table... that's why it skeeps

4. dementress ,

I think I know that bug as well, it seemed strange but I didn't report it. Anyways I can't find words to describe even on my lang. Is kind of... confusing.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post