Playroom 2: broken feature, statistics not working and a missing string

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Myszojelen,

Hello there!
Just found three bugs with the new beta

1. When I go to "Settings" -- Reading and appearance" and click "Add an element" as a result I get an error message saying I can't add an element. What are the plans regarding this feature?
  2. The "Change subject" feature in the administrative options of an opened table is now represented with an unknown string something.
  3. When I'm trying to access some user's statistics the webpage opens and I get the following:
  4. Warning: require(stats-user-en.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/QuentinC/qcsalon.net/subdomains/www/html/stats.php on line 71 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'stats-user-en.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/QuentinC/qcsalon.net/subdomains/www/html/stats.php on line 71
    I hope those can be fixed.
    Best regards
    Paweł

2. Aminiel,

1. This item is reserved for a future use. Don't expect something out of it at the moment.
  2. Thank you, we'll check it
  3. We already know; however, stats will readically change in a couple of weeks, so we aren't going to fix this one before. The truth is that stats aren't translated and it's impossible to translate them simply.

3. Myszojelen,

Hello!
I've found another minor thing:
In the String "Start/stop an audio stream the word "Start" is written with a capital S as well as T. I guess someone held down shift for a bit too long :) Happens to me all the time so yeah.
Greetings
Pawel

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post