trading in new version of monopoly

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. garden-lady,

I love playing mono on here but am finding that in new version the proposed trade comes through as wanting to sell properties instead of receiving them. Also in the American version, the blue properties are labelled azure! Hope these 2 issues can be corrected shortly. Thank you.

2. Aminiel,

I don't understand the first question... could you rephrase it or be more precise ?

For the second question, that's not a misstake, it's a conscient change. Normally, the properties between pink and purple are effectively light blue. They have been changed to azur, as well as dark blue have been renamed simply blue.

These changes has been done for partially sighted people. The new playroom show the property names in their corresponding color. Two models of colors have been predefined, one for black background, and one for white background, because many partially sighted people are used and are more comfortable to work with dark backgrounds. If you play with a black background, dark colors have to become light and vice-versa. Problem: if one follow the logic, light blue becomes darker than dark blue, which conversely becomes lighter than light blue. Finally, you see the words "dark blue" written in light blue and the words "light blue" written in dark blue, what is obviously confusing. So we have decided to remove all mentions of dark and light where possible to avoid such confusion. Renaming light blue to azur and dark blue simply to blue for that purpose is easy and seem quite reasonnable.

Last edited by Aminiel, Feb 28 2013 19:37:57

3. Lenka,

when I send money to someone, it writes? players gives you in exchange. but I send something...

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post