bug in battleship

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. srbin ,

hello , i would like to report a bug which i just noticed in battleship. Don't know whether this happens with windows client but with web client it does happen , bug is the following : start a game of battleship with the bot and save the table , once you restore the table the grid doesn't reappear again and you can't play. Like i said , don't know whether this happens with windows client , but with web it does , however if you press f11 grid appears.

Last edited by srbin , Dec 9 2015 12:58:47

2. out_and_about ,

Yes, it happens with Windows client also. If you save the table, you press F11 and the menu appears again.

3. srbin ,

thanx , it isn't a problem to press f11 just first time i discowered it i didn't know that you can do it , so i lost the table thinking that there is no way to restore the grid again. But it's ok now

4. Exink,

As a curious fact, the same thing happens when you are playing Quiz Party, then if you want to recover the question which you had before saving the table, you must press F11 again. I believe that both games share the same bug, though.

5. srbin ,

yeah probably , for some reason lists don't reappear . Don't know whether this happens in other grid based games too , but i will test it.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post