problem in working with jaws and focus Braille display.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. moshedr,

hi all.
i am working with jaws v12 and focus Braille display.
when i enter to the play room, selecting the create a new table option, selecting one of the games, the braiile display is not refreshed, i need to press on the tab key, and shift tab key for refreshing the braille display.
for example:
in the monopoly game, i need to press on the tab key and the shift tab key after each turn, for refreshing the braille display.
one more example:
in the monopoly game, when i am press on the letter v, and afterward i am press on the escape key, the list of my properties still stay on the braille display.
What should I do in order to solve this problem?
best regards.

2. Aminiel,

I have no braille display myself, so I can't really test if it works well with them, sorry.

Thank you very much for reporting that kind of issue, but since I don't have any braille display at my disposal, I don't know if will be able to do something against it, unfortunately.

In the meantime, unstead of tabbing all the time, you may find the shortcut insert+escape more convenient. That's all I can do at the moment, sorry again.

3. moshedr,

first of all, i am very appreciate for your answers to me.

1. yes, i tried to maximized the window, But unfortunately it did not solve the problem.
  2. no, i did not know other people using different models of braille displays with the same problem.
  3. yes, i am tried working with NVDA and with some versions of jaws, But still having the same problem.
  4. best regards.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post