think I got kicked out of a game by accident

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi list was playing 1000 miles had a good game going and all at once found myself in the create/join menue. found the game i was in but the person didn't acknowledge my questions could he replace the bot. think there was a language issue. at first thought my hand had hit the Q but I was not warned if I was sure I wanted to leave and I din't hear the sound to indicated that I had been kicked by the other player. also similarly had for reasons known disconnected and reconnected during a game. for future reference how do you manually disconnect and reconnect so I don't maybe accidently do that again.

2. SamuelR,

hi,
both the ways it is possible.

1. you might have accidentally pressed the q button, or else.
  2. the master of the game might have as well kicked you out.
  3. one of these two situations might have happened.
    Actually kicking feature is used to kick a player who is not playing or not taking his turn. but if it is not used correctly, its a fault of the player. I mean the master of the table.

3. whozitken,

Hi it happened again this time there were three of us. was in mid turn and poof. when I was back on the one player had started a new table and the other was leaving a 1000 miles table it is as if he kicked both of us and then quit or we both got booted and he left realizing that we were gone. when I rejoined that other player she kicked the bot and replaced them with me but she was a spanish speaker and couldn't understand me when I asked what happened.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post