Web sounds problem

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

1. AcaaFaaca ,

Hei, I have one question. What web player or add-on we nead to install on the mobil phone to here the sounds from the web client?

2. each-and-everythinh ,

you don't need any player , just go to options , then web options and make sure that play sounds checbox is checked

3. AcaaFaaca ,

thank you

4. aminelog25,

The web client isn't accessible in windows phone. oh.

5. majoz,

I tried to do the same with apple, nothing happened. It doesn't work i suppose.

6. fire-starter,

me too, didn't work for me too

7. each-and-everythinh ,

hm don't know , i'm using android and they work , i guess they should work on i phone as well

8. Cocoa,

My experience with web client!
Since in my network system, the web client doesn't work for me. Although I'm playing the RS games from its web client once. I posted previously about my problem. And I didn't get a satisfied answer. Anyways, I went to my cousin's house once, then I connected on his wi-fi. Then I visited the qcsalon.net website to connect and play there. Typed my details as password and username as you already know. Successfully logged in. Eh? It's so nice for now. I pressed play link, then yeah, it has been successfully connected. I was so happy of trying the web client for the first time. But a strange thing. Why sounds don't work for me? Although I heard the sounds when my friend played through web client. I went to options, then web settings or something, then I got an option in the name of web sounds, or something like that. I checked it, then I closed Safari, then returned anew. And now? Sounds are working for me nicely
Although I guess web client settings needs more options.
Regards!

9. Snowflake,

It does work for me pritty well on iPhone.

10. Muhammad_Hajjar,

Same here, works fine.

11. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah , web client is quite nice on android as well , it doesn't have some shortcuts like on i phone , but that is limitation of talkback and not aminiel's fault. But even without them , it's quite nice as you can play most of the games.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post