no commands work admins not helping

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi am frantic Have accidently changed a setting. was fiddling around and brought up the sapi voices. now I can't add bots can't kick using CTRL K can't see rules of a game with r ca't bring shortcuts to keyboard commands, and even chat messages aren't heard. only thing I can do is use the f2 for some reason that is the only way to start or stop ad bots and even invite players. none of the regular shortcuts are working. when I tried to add a bot on texas hold em and started a game all I heard was You really wnt to cheat alone? what did I set wrong and how do I get it fixed? I can't play until it is therefore will not be able to participate today in playroom. help!

2. Aminiel,

Go to options > audio and reading > screen reader, and change to the one you are using.

3. whozitken,

yeah solved it I had accidently changed speech synthesis settings to SAPI and changed languages too so first changed to jaws and when I couldn't figure out what was happening on NVDA went back and changed to automatic. will have to remember that in the future. also on the audio streams I see where it says to change it with f2 but there is no sound coming out. someone asked me that during a game thje the other night. is there a choice of streams when you hit enter on start/stop streams.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account