save and restore tables.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. moshedr,

hi all.
i played monopoly against the computer. i played with daddy duck.
i saved the table and when i tried to restore the table i got this message:
The table couldn't be restored. Some players are offline or currently unavailable.
what is the reason?
best regards.

2. Sektor ,

Hey moshedr,

Before you save the table. Is there anybody join your table during the game? When that person join your table to watch your game. And then you save the game. You cannot restore the table. Because the user on your table when you save.

3. Aminiel,

Normally, watching players aren't taken into account when saving a game and it can be restored without them being online.

If you tell exactly at which time you saved it, we might examine your table to see if there is a bug.

4. moshedr,

hey sektor.

1. nobody enjoyed the table during the game.
  2. i saved the table at 10/10/2013 18:41:29 gmt.

5. sweet_selena_2000,

yes. I have same problem with one table. I played farkle with robot anastasia. I saved the tble. when I try the restored I cant it. error was same error wrute in first message. I want to no why is so! and now these table is savd and I don't cant to restored, help me. pls.

6. Jeff-Rutkowski,

If you save a table with only bots, the table should be restored without a problem since the bots are always available.
The only way a table can't be restored is if the file got either deleted or corrupted.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post