the bug when playing belot(beta).

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

1. WindowEyes,

Hello all, today, I was playing belot beta with bots, and I am really fast restarted the game, and after picking up teams, it show to me the following message.
Error #22804 ! Si le problème persiste, veuillez quitter cette table et en recréer une nouvelle / If the problem keeps happening, please leave this table and recreate a new one

After that, Everything worked normally. Please explain to me reason of this error?

2. Max-Kadushin,

It happened to Me once in Other Game

3. each-and-everythinh ,

This bug always happens if you do the following: Create a belote table
Add 3 bots
Start the game
Then play at least one card and save the table
after you restore it and the trick ends the error will happen.

4. WindowEyes,

the biggest point is that, I did not neader played at least one card, neader saved the table and then restore it.

5. each-and-everythinh ,

well why would you restart game fast many times?

6. WindowEyes,

set some options rong.

7. each-and-everythinh ,

Yeah but 1. That's only one restart and 2. Belote only requires you to choose teams and score limit so... not too many options

8. WindowEyes,

Grobar, please don't go so much out of the topic because I don't want to have this topic deleted or closed. And I hope that Aminiel will answer as soon as possible.

9. each-and-everythinh ,

OK i will let Aminiel solwe that but i don't get how am i getting out of the topic by clearly explaining that the the way you are reproducing this bug is really rare and that noone wil;ever keep restarting the game like crazy.

10. YNWA,

Remember this still more of Belote to add. There is the declaring part that will be added. Lets say if you had 4 9's you could declare that at the start of the round and get 200 points.

11. WindowEyes,

Yes, and also it is possible to play belot with 2 or 3 players, but this will not be inplenented soon.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post