A bug on the friends list

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Master-Chief,

Hi,
It seems I have 1 Received demand, but when I click enter on the Received demands (1) thing
I get this message:
"This list is empty.".
Can you try and remove this demand or what ever, and oh, every time I log on, I get the message you have 1 demand to add to the friends list.

2. sweet_selena_2000,

hi, you can fine person, who sent request on you, press enter and fine accept as a friend. it's my suggestion.

3. Master-Chief,

The problem is I get the message the list is empty when I press enter on the resieved demands.

4. Jeff-Rutkowski,

You probably already accepted the received demand and the list wasn't updated to reflect that.
I recommend backing out of the list entirely until you get to the main menu and go back into the list.
If the change is still not listed, there is indeed something wrong with the program.

5. sweet_selena_2000,

no, i have mean, press f 2, find who is online, press enter, fine person who s send friend request on you, and press enter over person, fine accept as a friend, and press enter. but if you no who is that person. if you don't no, check again, maybe you will can entered in rasived dimants

6. LaraStardust,

hmm this certainly sounds an interesting bug
can't say i've had it before,
however a solution might be to go to your friends list see say 3 most recently added and deleete them then readd them,
smiles
and tancheto thingy try actually reading what we write before commenting

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post