playroom gives an errors

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. sweet_selena_2000,

hi. I want to report a problem. very annoying problem. sometimes, playroom gives me an errors. when I played farkle yesterday. and, when I wanted to see who is online and when I pressed enter, playroom gives me an error with one very strange sound. this error is repeat every day, when I played farkle and when I pressed enter over the dice, this strange error is repeat, with this sound. very strange and annoying problem.

2. Daredevil,

It's the sound to let You know You can't play any further in Farkle. It's an awesome sound.

3. sweet_selena_2000,

but how I can remove this error?

4. Daredevil,

You can't remove the sound unless it's in the settings in functions and more at the begining when You log in.

5. sweet_selena_2000,

aa ok, today I again got this message. and something new. when I play bojila bajse, and when I play fast, my screen reader says me sincerror. how I can remove this problem?

6. Daredevil,

I'm not sure, I have no problems with me. Try asking one of the administraters on here.

7. sweet_selena_2000,

ok. admins, please if you can answer me , because this problem is really bad and annoying. lol sorry. if admins can, please answer.

8. Aminiel,

No precise report, no useful answer. Please explain more.

9. sweet_selena_2000,

ok. so. when I played farkle or other games, sometiimes, for example. when I press enter over something, and the playroom gives me error, and gives me ok button. and something new. before a few days, maybe before a week, when I p played bojila bayse with my friend, when I press enter, I got one interesting something, sincerror. it's very strange something. sorry if my english is bad. I will try to record this strange sound if I can. thanks admins, I will wait for your answers! best regards!

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post