wierd bug.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

1. godfather,

lol we are having quite a few kind of connection bugs lately. this was a rather funny one. i thought explaining it could be confusing, so i'll let the log explain.
godfather says: You have invited Ferrumite. Ferrumite has left the playroom. Ferrumite has joined the table. Ferrumite has just entered the playroom. godfather says: bil godfather says: what the fuck 4 people are sitting at the table: godfather, alphaxploder, soundarya and Ferrumite. Ferrumite says to godfather: Invite me again. Ferrumite has joined the table. 4 people are sitting at the table: godfather, alphaxploder, soundarya and Ferrumite. Ferrumite says: What happened was, I saw your invite, came to my PC< pressed ctrl+J, then my connection restarted, then I asked you to invite me again.

2. squalinator ,

That is pretty odd.

3. Nikola,

Yeah, basically if you are inactive for a while on the next command the Playroom will kick you out and reconnect right away. My guess is that the person managed to press ctrl j to join, but right in that moment was kicked out and came back to the Playroom. Add to the list of bugs hopefully to be resolved one day with connection management.

4. Fawaz,

I've seen this one more than once.

5. Aminiel,

Hello,

This is probably due to the famous 8 hour bug.

Sadly I don't think I will be able to fix it soon, as this bug exists since several years.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post