Strange bug related to an uno table

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Cristina ,

Hello, since the yesterday reboot, there were some bugs, but I want to report this one which seems to be very strange.

policeman1 has joined policeman1 and Angelina-princess at a table of Uno.

Angelina-princess was no longer online and after when Policeman1 left that uno table, it happened only this.
The uno table is still there, Angelina-princess is playing even if she was no longer online and nobody else was at that table playing with her.

2. Jatayu,

hello, this bug has been observed before, the dev can't trace it as of now but its known dont worry

3. Cristina ,

I've reported it because I never have seen something similar.

4. Jatayu,

yep. i have seen it more than once though it is actually quite funny when you are ont he table then another version of you comes online lol

5. Nikola,

Ok, so this bug is still happening and is definitely a very major one. It's not limited to Uno, and my guess is that it is indeed connected with the bots freezing. Tonight at around 8:45 French time, the bots did not work in all games. I was playing Spades with humans, and something extremely strange happened. Everyone except me left the table, or rather I should say was kicked out by the server. Thus, obviously 3 bots stepped in to replace the people who left, but as the bots did not work they did not play anything. The problem is that as soon as I pressed W to see who is at the table,a huge crash happened. Since then, no server command worked. W, t, s, didn't display any output. If I closed the Playroom and re opened, I would reconnect at the same broken table, thus not being able to do anything on the Playroom. After some time passed, about 10 minutes or so, the Playroom closed by itself and then I could normally enter. However, at that point the bots also started working and thus played their turn, so the table was basically recovered. During that time though, if you face this bug the Playroom won't respond to any output, and I don't really know of any way to give you more useful information. I tried F4 as well to warnyouabout the bug, but obviously that wasn't successful. If you think there is any way to help debug this issue, let me know and I'll try it if it ever happens in the future. One last thing I didn't get to try is to connect using the web client, but I suppose that would make little difference if any.
Good luck with solving this crash.

Last edited by Nikola, Apr 5 2020 21:19:27

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post