Friends.

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Naday,

Hello.

So okay, I had not a better name for this post lol.

I've realised that if a person is available and you go to your friends list, it will say the word friend before the status message, okay, all fine so far. Also, when you press control u, you will see the person the same way, friend, then the status message, all fine still... But the problem comes when the person is either busy or absent, there won't be the word friend in both cases when pressing control u, but if you see it from your friends list, you will see that the person is your friend.

Also a funny bug I found some time ago is the possibility to add yourself, but that's not a big bug, I just find it funny, but from there comes another bug. If you remove yourself and press control u you will see "removed friend" or something of that sort, before your status message. So the question is, why is this useful if it only works if you remove yourself, but not if you remove others, or if others remove you?

Would be good for the first bug to be solved, and for the second one to be worked on to actually see if someone has removed us from their list, or if automatically, it would remove us from their and our friends list, so we can actually have a cleaner friends list, without those who already removed us and that is pointless to have in our lists.

Which reminds me of a third bug, a well known one: If you remove someone from your friend list, they will still be able to see your status through their friends list, but not through control u. It should be fixed, so they won't actually have access to our statuses of any way.

Score: +0

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post