Score: +0

1. sodanisavit01 ,

hello guys do bots get corona?

2. YNWA,

Ask them!

3. Nikola,

Attention, situation critical, forum infected with spam 19. Action required.

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Well, I'll ask my friend Ahbot and tell you. He's a bot.

5. phoenix009,

I think they do. Except they don't

6. StormProductions,

Wow. Another topic which serves no purpose.

7. ernie96,

coronabot. almost sounds like coronabut

8. phoenix009,

Loooooooooooooool you're right. Savit just got himself trolled rofl

9. Alan1003,

Attention, situation critical, forum infected with spam 19. Action required? loool.

10. alee,

Robots are not human and do not take corona hahahahaha

11. sodanisavit01 ,

hey i am a joker

12. leon_trotsky,

lol, I like that post. is obviouly that it is a jocke, but... I am very boring if I create those types of posts xd.
for that reason, I really love read the forum of the playroom xd.

13. phoenix009,

Savit we know you're a joker, more like a meme.

14. Alan1003,

My dad tested positive for corona, I know I should’ve put this in another topic.

15. Naday,

May he get well soon.

16. Mrityunjay,

here, here. hoping for his swift recovery!

17. Jatayu,

Sincerely hope he gets better soon as well.

18. MuhammadHajjar,

Wish him a speedy recovery. My dad and brother also were infected with Covid some months ago, but thankfully they recovered and are so much fine now.

19. sodanisavit01 ,

hope he gets well soon

20. tiny,

so it seems admins let people to post unrelated things everywhere.

21. Marina,

Like this one? Please think a bit before creating unnecessary drama and criticism. Have you considered checking the last reply? it was on 11/11, so nearly a month ago.
If your post means that we should stop you from posting unrelated things, we will be happy to do it. Thanks.
We have already raised the point of being more mindful when posting on forums, and there is a noticeable change in people's behavior. it's not 100% spam free, but it definitely did not continue towards the same road.

Last edited by Marina, Dec 4 2020 15:16:43

22. tiny,

@marina7 yes i did. however the post was still open to replies and the post itself wasn't related to bugs. so yeah i meant that.

Last edited by tiny, Dec 4 2020 22:28:52

23. Marina,

However no one replied to it anymore, except your unrelated comment, so my point stands. We are not supposed to close each and every topic. In fact, this is one of the topics we raised and pointed to in our forum suggestions post.
It had then already died alone, except you brought it up unnecessarily. It is true that it was brought up once before, but clearly back then someone needed support and shared something with us, you can have a little empathy in such hard times. I see no reason at all for you reviving it after a month.
You can check the mentioned post from here:
https://qcsalon.net/en/forum6/topic65450

24. tiny,

@marina7 well firstly i feel so sorry for this comment that you made, I didn't think it was not necessary to mention a little point. your right i didn't check the replies firstly, in fact i did it after i posted my point. but anyway it wasn't such a bad mistake to blame on me this much. you are kind of suggesting i had a bad purpose by talking about this, and telling that the only comment that was unrelated to this post, was just my comment! just because the time expired. not a big issue, i won't make any other comments, and it's obvious that in the end, you admins can do whatever you like to this site.

Last edited by tiny, Dec 5 2020 22:32:30

25. YNWA,

Tiny I don't get you arguing over this post, look at the messages before you posted. The messages are about a person who had corona, maybe mild, maybe not and I hope they are better anyway. I know a person who died of corona, imagine laughing and joking with them after hosting a play and 4 weeks later they are gon?

26. tiny,

@YNWA first, the post started with asking if bots get corona. so even if a long time passed, i thought to myself that it won't be such a big problem if i share my point in general, so that was why i didn't check the time of replies. other than that, I also know people are suffering and it's a hard time we're facing. now generally it's just a waste of time talking about a little subject too much. and this is not what i'd intended to do, and i already stopped. but making this comment, i want to say i'll try to not post comments in here that much, cause there are also other players who can make suggestions or tell their points if they like. we should have a better plan for our time, and our life. cause life is too short. in case of this playroom, mainly we are here to play and that's the point. so i'd be happy to play with you, with marina, and all other people. about marina i still remember the help given to me with an english question. now let's try to be more nice to each other and stop these things. and let's forget what happened in the past or the like. thanks.

Last edited by tiny, Dec 6 2020 11:32:59

26 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post