Question about speed challenges duck racing

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Coastergirl92,

Hi, I play on an iPhone, I was wondering how to do the challenges in duck racing up the iPhone, like the speed challenges and math challenges when I try to do the challenge, it tells me to write a number down as fast as possible, but there is no field in which to write the number. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Nikola,

Hello,
currently, this type of challenge is not supported on the web client.
In my personal opinion, you will have a disadvantage on a touch screen either way when or if it becomes possible, so I recommend disabling this option when playing on a smartphone, unless you have an external keyboard. If you do, this should be possible even now, you should be able to type the number in the game section similar to the way you can on Windows, though I haven't tried this myself and it's only an assumption it works.

3. Coastergirl92,

Thanks for your quick response I have a Mac, but on safari, I have not tried typing in the numbers for these challenges, I’m not sure if it will work or not, me and my friend got stuck in a game because it wanted us to do a mass dual, but there was no where to write the number. Do you think this will be fixed anytime soon, or do you think a client for the Mac would ever become available?

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post