Barbu: Missing options on the Web client

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello,
it seems that Barbu is quite lacking when it comes to options in the context menu, thus making it very difficult to play from a phone. With this topic, I just wanted to bring your attention to this problem in case you missed it while creating the game.

1. The entire context menu is in French for some reason, even though it contains essentially the same options as Bouilabaisse.
  2. Missing options. Since as I already said you just get a standard actions menu, quite a few Barbu specific options are missing.
  3. Most important, in the list of contracts, a double tap and hold should give the description of a contract, just like the D key on Windows.
    The actions menu is also missing options to toggle inversion, switch between positive and negative versions of a contract as well as pick a random contracts set.
    It is also impossible to change the suit/ figure of a contract, though I am not entirely sure what the best way to do this would be from a phone. Perhaps, in the screen where you customize contracts, a double tap and hold could bring up a list of suits / figures possible for that contract to choose from?

I believe those are all the missing features on the Web. Thanks for a great game!

Score: +0

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post