Barbu: The total number of rounds is not displayed while pressing the letter R

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. The-white-dove,

Hello!

Here is something I have noticed yesterday, when I was invited by some frends to replace a bot. I have pressed R to see how many rounds they chosen for that game, but it announced only the number of the current round. When I play this game in the French part, and I press R, it tels the current round number and the total number of rounds, for example: Round 1 of 12. It looks like this info is missing only for the English part, so hope that can be fixed.

I have a small suggestion as well, so i may drop it here.

It can be useful to hear the game type too, when pressing R. So it may look like this:
(Individual random.
Each trick is worth 5 points.
Prince of persia has chosen the contract Mini.
The rule "everything or nothing" is on.
Round 1 of 12.)

Thanks for reading.

2. Nikola,

Oh wow, nice catch. I did not know this information was displayed in French and was going to suggest this to be added, but if it's only a translation issue it will hopefully be resolved soon.

3. Cristina ,

This is from the begining on the french section of the playroom, even on the spanish.
Aminiel has been already notified by one helper I talked to about this issue.
It's just a matter of time untill he will fix it.

4. Nikola,

Temporarily, until this is resolved, one shortcut I didn't see mentioned is the letter V. This key brings up a list of all the available contracts for each player, so depending on the number of contracts that is how many rounds you have remaining to play.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post