a bug in math duo and another in zanzibar

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Fawaz,

Hello,
Just now was replacing a friend in Duck racing, got this math duo,
How many is 90 minus 90?
however: 0 didn't work no matter how many times we both pressed, then had to give wrong answers until it went away.
in the game zanzibar, may be this is a known bug but the new rolls don't beet the old one, if i rolled 4 221 for instance no matter the second person rolls what including 4 2 1, miine simply unbeetable.
thanks.

2. YNWA,

was it written how many? or how much?

It should say how much

3. Fawaz,

it was written how many, I've copied from the history.

Last edited by Fawaz, Nov 1 2020 22:55:39

4. Adventure-Time,

How many is what the string always says if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps I'd suggest changing it to what is x plus /minus /times x instead? I can confirm this bug seems to be around though, as we've had the very same problem once as well when the result was to be 0. In addition, I've been noticing something somewhat strange about math duels lately. I suspect that sometimes the game evaluates the result as incorrect even if it's not the case. Obviously there's no way I could prove my point, but I dare to swear that it had happened to me a couple of times already that I entered the correct result, which the game marked as incorrect for me while it worked fine for my opponent.

5. Rincewind ,

If I could add another bug in the same thread. If you play card rub on someone who has two of the same card, they're likely to lose both. for example if I have two of yellow die and someone plays a card rub, they'll get one of those, but we will lose both of our cards.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post