Latest update and Quiz party on the web client

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello,
first of all, merry christmas and thank you very much for the latest update.
There is now a possibility to send Quiz party questions from the web client, however there was a small oversight on your part that effectively now makes Quiz party unplayable from a phone.
In the actions menu, I can now only see the options for sending a question. However, there is no way to start the game, or in fact leave the table at all, since the table menu button does not exist like it does normally in every other table. As it stands, you are only able to submit questions, but not anything else. Even to leave and play some other game, you have to do it either by reconnecting back from Windows, or by using a keyboard.
I'm pretty sure that was not the intended behaviour, so wanted to report it so it can be fixed.
Thanks for your work.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Nice catch Nikola! As you thought, it was just a stupid oversight. It is fixed now.

Merry Christmas to you too

3. ashishchhetri,

Many thanks admin team

4. YNWA,

Instead of creating a further topic on Quiz Party I would like to suggest that there is on option where it automatically points out spelling errors when typing in your question and answers for Quiz Party just like you get when editing a post on the forum?

5. Nikola,

Hi,
Thanks for a very quick fix, everything works as expected now.
@Ynwa there is no automatic spelling error detection on the forum. What you get is only managed by your browser, and not by the Playroom. For that to be possible, Aminiel would need a dictionary. So when you are notified by your screen reader that something isn't spelled correctly while writing a message, it comes from your browser.

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post