Bug in farkle

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Mimozavara,

Hello, I found one bug in farkle. Sometimes when I'm taking small strait of 100 points, and then there's single 1 for 10 points i'm pressing it, but I'm not hearing the sound of play again. When I press roll 1 It's ok. I want to notice you for that, and if you can fix them it'll be really nice. Wish you all the best. :D <3<3<3

2. gaurasuryavanshi,

I've just found the same bug. and we'll be happy this problem to be fixed.... regards

3. trol ,

Hello, it is only a little glitch, don't worry ;).

4. afrim,

Strangely enough though, I play many farkle games when I'm on here, and this problem never occurred to me.

5. MuhammadHajjar,

Hi, yeah I faced this problem many times too, but not always, its appearance is rare.

6. gaurasuryavanshi,

this problem is still in existing... lol that happens to me very often. if we press roll1, it's right, but it's just interesting why it's hapening

7. BhavyaShah ,

Conclusively, this bug persists with numerous players with varying rates of occurences.
Animial (correct my misspelling someone please :), is the provided information related to the bug sufficient and are you able to reproduce it on your system? I would be eager to hear from you on this bug report.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

8. Aminiel,

It's probably because you are playing too fast. I suppose that it happens when connection is slow or instable.

Sorry, but it never occurred to me.

9. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes I am playing fast. maybe it's because I am playing fast... ll

10. BhavyaShah ,

Dear Aminiel,
I appreciate your reception and responsiveness towards bug reports, feature requests and other suggestion.
I hope that either this bug subsides persistence or is tracked down and resolved eventually.
Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah.

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post