Problem in timer with uno

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. TALLARIN32 ,

Hello for everyone,
I was testin 5 seconds time in uno. But there is a moment when i can't play any card: I press enter in one card and nothing hapenns. I at list hope to hear that i can't play this card, but i insist on that, anything happens. Did someone tested it for this thinking time?
Best regards,
TALLARIN32

2. Raki,

First of all, I don't even understand why there is a timer in uno. Could someone explain this to me?
This is a card game, not a thinking game like the little exam, chess or cribbage.
If the player is present at the game, he will play his card, there is no need of a timer.

3. keyWasFull,

It's to make the game even harfder to play and also makes it go really, really fast. Also there's another annoying thing where the timer still runs after you play a wild or draw 4 which means you have to race to choose the correct color, which is actually kind of annoying. I'm okay with the playing card timer but not when you are just choosing wild and wild draw 4 colors. Also, if you are forced to draw a card after your time expired, the color doesn't change, and you are only allowed to change it when it next becomes your turn which is also kind of strange.

4. TALLARIN32 ,

I agree with you. It's something that i forgot to say: When i played whild or draw four, i didn't have time to choose the colour. And because the time was over, i had to draw a card or four in the case of draw 4.

5. Fawaz,

Hello,
I have tried today the timer, the same bug still there!
it happens when someone played draw4 on you.
the only solution save and restoring the table.
i think timer works fantasticly in 1v1 matches :)
best regards.

6. sashakozlovskiy,

Hello everybody. I too noticed,what when i play wild or wild draw four and my time is over,when i try to choose a color,my turn is blocked during of the all game. also it blocked,when i change of my cards with somebody. sorry for my very bad level of english.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post