Another thing about Cribbage.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. staindaddict,

Hi,

I don't know if I'm not scoring my hands correctly, or if there's something wrong with the cribbage scoring system.. For example, There are some instances where I'll put say 7 for my hand score, and it turns out to be nine points. Where do these other points come from? Are all the bugs in the scoring bugs fixed, or are there some things still wrong? One time I had a hand that was like 16 points, and I only saw like 4 or maybe six points. If it happens again, I'll post my hands here, so the bug can be found.
Thanks so much for adding cribbage to the playroom, I love playing it.

2. Aminiel,

I think that allmost all scoring bugs have been fixed now, but there might be still a few ones. In case of doubt, don't hesitate to post your hands. If there are no bugs, at least you will have explanations on where you have forgot points and then will do better at the game.

3. Hayden,

Would it be possible for the computer to tell you how each hand is broken down, e.g. "two fifteens for four, a run for three, and a pair make nine."
I've seen this done elsewhere, and it would be a help for those starting the game and also for tracking down any trace scoring bugs.

4. staindaddict,

Here's one I don't get.. My hand was the following:
Staindaddict's hand is 2 of hearts, 2 of spades, 5 of diamonds and 6 of clubs.
I put down four points, but it said it was worth 8. What am I missing? I got one 15 from the two two's, plus the five, makes nine, and the six makes 15. Then I have the pair of twos makes four points.

5. Aminiel,

What was the starting card ? You omited it

6. staindaddict,

Oh, I thought the starting card was added to the hand.. That's how it looks in the game anyway. I'll post another hand soon, I don't remember the starting card.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post