A probable Uno bug

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Riad,

Hi. I played a lot of Uno rounds, but this is the first time I've encountered this bug. It's the following:
Today, I was playing with my friend. Each one had 2 cards left when he played a wild draw 4. He by the way forgot to say Uno, so I let him draw 4 cards. But unfortunately after that, I wasn't able to accuse him for bluffing: I was obliged to draw 4 cards because the bluff command didn't work. As an information, the bluff rule was activated before starting the game, but I don't know why this happened. Thanks for understanding, and sorry if my English isn't that good: I expect it to be understandable :D. If the operators want more infos, I'll try to say it in a clearer way, but that's what I have, I'm waiting for the answer.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is far too vague to be able to do anything, sorry.

Try to call us via F4 if your supposed bug reproduces again, or at least post a more complete state: what are the few last cards played, what do you have in your hand, what other players had in their hand.

You can also post an history report if nobody responds via F4. You will find the option by pressing F9 or going to features/more menu. It's better if you post the report while still being in-game at the faulty table.

3. Riad,

Hi. Thanks for the informations, I'll try to be more specific if this occurs another time. Thanks again.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post