why I can't change my nickname?

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello. when I\m gonna change my name, I'm doing everything that has to be done. so, there's no result. I would like my nickname to be angelangel. so I've done everything and there's no changing the name. and when I press change nnickname I'm getting the message my nickname needs aprovvel. so I've been waiting so long. where is the problem?

2. Mimi ,

There's not a problem, just the moderators approve our new nicknames but they are busy so they can't always be here I also waited a lot to change my nickname but it's already done, just sometimes it takes long time!

3. Exink,

Lol, and my nickname change just took two hours. I think it depends in the hour when you do it.

4. garden-lady,

So, what do I do to change my nick?

Last edited by garden-lady, Apr 13 2015 23:01:55

5. Exink,

Just LogIn into the playroom's page, and go to the options link. Just search for the option change nickname, put your password, write your new username, and wait until the admins aprobe it.

6. garden-lady,

I knew that I could not find it under options before I wrote the first time. Since I still do not find it, is there a way to provide the old and new nicknames, along with my password, directly to the administrators? Thank you.It does not appear under options.

Last edited by garden-lady, Apr 14 2015 05:23:43

7. Exink,

This is possible, at least with our spanish administrators. We just have to find them and tell them to the change. But, it's simple in the web page. Just go to the options link, and find with h key th option change nickname. I have done it, and it's easy. Then, tipe your password and the new ame. I'm sure that here is the option.

8. garden-lady,

Thank you so much! I apologyze, as I was looking under options on the playroom page rather than the web page. I have submitted new nick so that gamers I have told from other sites will recognize me when they join me here.

Last edited by garden-lady, Apr 15 2015 01:23:28

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post