The english and spanish main rooms were back temporarily?

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Exink,

Hello,

If you allow me it, I'd like to share some irregularities that have happened here. Yesterday, in the morning at 1 and a half (8.30 french our) the server has been rebooted and without changing nothing at least. After of an uno game, we went out of the table and... Happy easter! All the main rooms including english and spanish were opened by a while! Then, I tried to tell it to Aminiel and all them were closed inmediately. Note that the english and spanish playrooms were alone without any vigilance. But today the same happened, and some persons started to insult to the spanish administration. Take it easy, the report has been sent. After, I told it to the french helpers (since there was any in the spanish) and they closed the main rooms again. As we know, the main rooms in english and spanish are closed because there are many persons who uses them to do spam and those things, and all is worse without someone here. But this is by part of the administration staff itself? Is there something opening these chats at will?

Last edited by Exink, Apr 6 2015 01:51:36

2. Aminiel,

This was just a bug following the reboot, it's solved now. Don't hesitate to send us again a message via F4 if you notice that spanish or english home room are again open to talk.

3. Exink,

But I would like that the other helpers that are not of the english or spanish part can help us when our admins are gone. I know perfectly that each room has its own administration, but if troublemakers know that there is nobody in its corresponding part, they can do whatever without any risk. Then, I'd want to get help easier from the other members. Believe me, that was a hard work and I thought by a moment they were not listen us. Talk with them, please. That is just a suggestion. Thank you.

Last edited by Exink, Apr 6 2015 07:15:28

4. mayya,

Hello

True, each part of the playroom has its own helper team. Yet the problem is that, as long as the english part is concerned, which is paradoxically the most complicated to manage, there is only one helper, myself. I am all the time assisted by the staff, that is evident ! yet I am not necessarily here all the time.

Thus, and in the time when there is still only one helper, please do not hesitate to send me a permanent message in case you get no reply with the f4 key. I think that would solve the problem to a certain extent and would make more efficient an quick reactions from our side.

Have a nice day

Mayya

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post