Express yourself.

64 messages, 3 pages: 12  3 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +63

31. TheDreamer,

Either move on, or try to get closer to her maybe she likes you back after knowing you're a good person. But the last one will be painful as hell, and it will hurt you and probably she won't like you back. You might also obtain a good friend if you do it. But you also might gain a good big heartake. So yeah you decide that.

Score: +0

32. wolfi,

@steven I think instead of focusing on your frenemies and their success, you should be compeating with yourself and focusing on your own success. You will find much happiness that way.

33. Saamaan,

How do you deal with random people parking their car right on the sidewalk or shoppers stacking up their goods and you have to either walk onto the street and get hit by a passing vehicle or just whack your way through it with the almighty cane?

Score: +1

34. ron_weasley,

i am working on a novel that's why i asked for a character there lol
if about myself: Imagine you are a student and everyone around you have been asocial and having time only with cell Phons, after classes you go down to go home and they help you to come to door and they make a group and go to dring something together and it is a special day and administration created stands everywhere giving free fruits and sweets but even people who help you don't ask you what you need and talk to you only when seeing you very normal but when at home no one messagges you on WhatsApp or any social media. in a group with 15 people they make 3 4 together groups and go to courses and having time. you think that you are problemaic in a period but you realize that you have friends from other groups. While your friends from other groups look forward to have time with you, your own group is not together with you. what would you and what's your opinion about that?

35. Jatayu,

blaah.

Score: -1

36. TheDreamer,

I wish I'd stop messing my sleep skedule.

37. Heracles,

Esto va en español.

38. Negaar,

این یک پیام کوتاه فارسی است

39. unolover,

I am lurning german and its hard

40. Negaar,

I am happy that today is last day of the year in my country Which was so unpleasant from the beginning

41. BlueTardisz,

I am hyperactive 99% of the time, I am a huge reader. any other way to express the me? I don't know. I goof around. Also, to the person who asked the questions about why people are nosy, well, they are nosy. Some humans are just that way. What I do is, I block them. that's my own business. Or I just tell them it is not their business to stick their nose into my plate. My own plate, my own life. It may come off as rude, but it's about expressing one's self, right? So this is what I'll say. Probably not in that way, and a bit more politely, but I don't think I am very polite at two AM in the morning. Haha. also, to the person with the frenemies, concentrate on yourself, it's so much satisfying that way. Instead of focusing on the people around us, and being nosy, it is better if we focus on our own selves. and to the person with the sidewalks, or curbs, well. Don't know what to tell you. Cars stop here, they even stop right in front of the door of my flat building. So. I feel that. and to the ninety-nine other posts, you guys are cool, and awesome, and all that stuff. I don't know you, but is it bad to spread some positivity? I think not. Stay happy. :)

42. TwinkleRose,

That's rough.

43. emilia ,

I express myself. I'm in love with someone I don't know 🥲

44. ermac,

I express myself. how hard the rain falls here

45. Sajad-Aliraqi,

A free table in a forum, right?

46. Negaar,

I express myself, I hate number twenty

47. dhegwork-adakly,

The peace on this side of the platform is pleasant.

48. Sandokannn ,

On the Spanish side of Playroom we have a guy filling the forum with spam threads, by the speed at which they are created we can assume that the creation is automated. I have seen that the helpers are relentlessly deleting threads but, for some reason, it seems as if they cannot make it stop.

Last edited by Sandokannn , Jul 13 2023 02:24:45

49. CD-Guadalajara,

Yes, that's true. there are new posts in the Hispanic area per minute. is very tired.

50. pianino.64,

ameniel, please stop this.

i suggest that you reset the formun completely.
with a hard reset i think this issues is bin ndeleeted

51. r-althor,

agree. Its disapointing that moderators of the spanish comunity only can delete threads, even if the troublemaker can create 3 or 4 per minute.
To be honest, i don't know what happened with security here. A few mons ago, lots of messajes between players was vissible for anyone, and administrators just solved the bug a cople of hours latter. I know that, actually, the system its completelly freeware, with ocationally donations of a group of users, or i supose that.
Btw, i have some basics idea of programing, but its frustrating that a banned user can create trheads, even if he is not connected, just using the external web client. In anny case, i hope administrators can find a greath sollution for the rest of the users.
Best regards.
rand.

52. Whis ,

Raising the topic.

53. sky360,

how do you deal with stupid people bursting loud crackers at 12 AM just because it's someone's birthday, I mean its 12 AM and people are sleeping man. come on! also, people shitting in Instagram and TikTok in the name of content.

54. Jatayu,

raali, that's so bad.

Score: -1

55. Shadow-star ,

I express myself. I actually have nothing to say, I'm just trying to revive this topic.

56. Emerald,

Being scammed is such a bigger risk when you’re visually impaired or blind. Like your whole presence of a cane will suggest one is under some kind of financial aid so hence ppl try to abuse you and you fall for it. Sad times.

57. gemmi,

I agree emeralled. I have this thing very often.

58. Arceus,

"I express myself. Happy Halloween to everyone!"

Score: +2

59. Jatayu,

Arceus is not scairy though. Maybe ghastly, hontor or gengar.

60. The_storm,

I express myself. Christmas is coming; I hope that day arrives quickly. Rayquaza above all, Arceus above everyone!

64 messages, 3 pages: 12  3 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post