Score: -17

1. unolover,

I have allwas wondered where in the world players come from so let me know

Score: -1

2. lucy_light,

Romania

Score: +1

3. Jatayu,

Caplor galaxy, starcluster omega, planet Monique the 23rd, southern colony, faction of the orcs.

4. Mrityunjay,

I'm from inside me

5. ajit,

hi, I am from universe, galaxy milki vay. planet : earth. layer: atmosphere, ozone layer. Country: india. State: Delhi. City: Noida. Village: Don't Know. streat name: ajit the great. House number: 33733737373737373. BLock : a flat number: 22727272727272727272.

6. tasneem,

hi. i'm from my house

7. chan,

better, this thread should be removed due to more spam messages.

Score: -2

8. gemmi,

hi there, i'm meutwo, from meuland. my own universe.

9. unolover,

I meen where as in what nation do u come from

Score: +0

10. aims,

I'm from my own little world :)

11. the-wind,

I am from the planet Mogador

12. Negaar,

I am proudly a persian

Last edited by Negaar, Feb 4 2023 02:53:26

13. chan,

seems people are not interested in this thread. Score: -2.

Score: -2

14. Spongebob,

I know why people are not interested in this topic because, we already have a similar topic which is being active for months at http://qcsalon.net/en/forum1000000/topic74525

15. ron_weasley,

i am from it is not up to random people xd it is a new univers

16. Negaar,

this topic might be interesting. In the topic which is generally for introducing seems to be asking for info tied up all together. Creative questions about this aren't that bad as they can have the chance of new discussions if people stop make it spammy like this

17. GeorgeWu,

I am from Canada.

18. sound2,

I'm from south Africa, as you know. The rest are just fooling around.

19. Mighty_Ravendark,

well the deal is that such discussions as this one are spumy for the reason that, as you even mentioned, the topic intended for people to introduce themselves and make friends with one another already exists. And the information about where one comes from is necessarily the very first point of any introduction, so therefore this topic would rather be viewed as an unnecessary subtopic narrowed down to only one question. So, no interesting discussion can it generate.

20. Negaar,

the room should be less isolated. We should not suppress all the seen personal questions for the reason that there is already a topic opened for introducing yourself

Score: +2

21. Nikola,

Hello,
so, assuming I understand this right, people find this topic useless, so what they decide to do is spam it with pointless answers rather than either let it die or let others who don't find it useless post in it?

I guess that is one way to get your point across.
Meanwhile, yes, we have the introductions topic, and sure, if somehow now people started spamming the forum with topics such as "where are you from", "how old are you", "what is your name", and similar, I would very much find that annoying and advise posting in the introductions topic, but this is just one topic and I don't feel like it's such a big deal. It is generally a practice that should be discouraged on the forum in my opinion if it becomes too common, but for now, fortunately it is not.

Best regards from,
my house, just kidding, Serbia.

22. aims,

lol. this topic gone crazy :D

23. chan,

south part of india.

24. unolover,

lol I am from Canada

25. girmit,

I'm from my sofa set

26. GeorgeWu,

Some people are just fooling around.

27. TheDreamer,

Romania here.

28. Aisanne,

romania 2 here xd

29. GeorgeWu,

you are from Azerbaijan Thomas, I know it because we are friends.

30. Jatayu,

I really hope you checked with Thomas before announcing this publicalyl on the form and speaking for them. If they didn't reveal this information they most likely have their own reasons and if you were a friend as you say then the wurse thing you could do is reveal something like this without prier consent.

Last edited by Jatayu, Mar 14 2023 19:45:24

38 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post