zero zigth

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +2

1. draco_malfoy,

hello! Excuse the spelling, but I don't speak English. someone who knows and plays the game zero zigth I would like to teach me how to select the target on the radar. For those who don't know what it's about, it's a fighter jet game. If anyone wants to play it, here is the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s66fh3enzang4r9/Zero%20sight.zip?dl=1

If someone understands how the radar works, and how to select the airports to land, I would appreciate it if you could explain it to me.

Score: +0

2. Aisanne,

I think my friend, wich you're avandoned xdd. you can try to see in tiflojuegos.com or audiogames to find a the thing wich you are searching

3. chan,

interesting, is it like eurofly?

4. sky360,

Hello, i have done some research, and found the official sight as well as a tutorial on landing. please check this out. https://youtu.be/M_f2TA-fTrQ

Last edited by sky360, Mar 10 2023 09:19:41

5. aayushi,

Sure, I can help you with that.
In Zero Sight, the radar is used to identify and track targets. To select a target on the radar, you need to press the T key. This will bring up a list of all the targets that are currently within range. You can then select the target that you want to lock on to by pressing the Enter key.
Once you have locked on to a target, you can use the radar to track its movement. The radar will also show you the target's distance, speed, and altitude.
To select an airport to land, you need to press the L key. This will bring up a list of all the airports that are currently within range. You can then select the airport that you want to land at by pressing the Enter key.
The radar in Zero Sight is a powerful tool that can be used to identify and track targets, as well as to select airports to land. I hope this helps!
Here are some additional tips for using the radar in Zero Sight:
• The radar can be used to identify targets that are behind you. To do this, you need to turn your aircraft so that the radar is facing behind you.
• The radar can be used to track targets that are moving quickly. To do this, you need to zoom in on the radar.
• The radar can be used to select targets that are far away. To do this, you need to zoom out on the radar.

Score: -2

6. lightningbolt,

Thanks for the help chat GPT

7. Quintin-D,

Is aayushi the name of a new forum bot? Is there any documentation on how it works?

Score: +1

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post