What language do You like?

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Giovani ,

Hi!
I have one question. What language do Yo like, for example by sound, or writing system?
I like a Korean language by writing system called Hangul. Very great sounded languages are Spanish, Italian and French for me. E love an English language for his grammar.
But, what about Yourself?
Marco

2. Riad,

Hey there. I don't have any preferences: In speaking, I speak Arabic since it's my first language, I speak French, English and Spanish. I think that French is my prefered one, after Arabic, since it's the second language I've ever learned, and since I can speak it better than English I think, but being a translator for 1 and having most of my friends in the English part of the playroom, I got used to it one day after the other.
Regards!

3. wolfi,

I'm arabian, so I speak arabic and english, but I love spanish. and I'm learning it.

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Hey,
Since you've brought back this old topic again the-quiet-feelings, Arabic is my first language, and I know English as well, but these are the only languages I know, and the third language I wish to learn is Japanese, to have the ability to watch anime in addition to the dubed by Venus Center that we have.

5. Exink,

At the vegining I thought this topic was going to make some polemix, but since I see that nothing like so it's happening, allow me to say that my favorite language is spanish 'cause is my native one, but I think I'm turning more american than the twin towers, because I also like the english; hahahahaha.

6. devinprater,

Well, I like English, but it soon becomes boring to me. I love the sound of French, especially the different dialects of it. I once heard a Librevox recording of a French lesson, and the French speaker pronounced words like the word for brother in a rather southern American way. He sounded a lot like Vocalizer Thomas. I also love how Thomas says votre, even though l'anglais clavier pour iOS says its malorthography, "bad writing." Another language that I'd love to learn is Japanese. I've watched anime for years, and tried playing the Japanese audio games, and would love to learn not only the simple travel-talk the big language companies push in my face, but the language as a whole, starting with grammar and simple vocabulary and a real teacher, and real practices.

7. gaurasuryavanshi,

I like english too much.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post