The Uno world cup tournament of the playroom!

35 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings to all!

Hey my lovely people, yes the uno tournament is bac, but but, this time I will be organizing it in different way and in different format. The format will be exactly be same as any world cup For instants, like the Football world cup.

Well if you had ever followed a world cup, then what I am going to explain now will be easier for you to understand. the first thing, this tournament will be running for 2 weekends, That is, AUGUST, 1ST and AUGUST 2nd and continue to the following weekend which is 8th and 9th AUGUST. i will be refering first weekend as week 1, Saturday as Day 1, Sunday as day 2. Following weekend will be refered as Week 2, Saturday Day 3 and Sunday day 4.

The timings are as follows: 9:00am western, 11:00am central, 12:00pm eastern, 5:00pm UK 6:00pm egypt, albania and some other countries, 7:00pm turkey and middle east and some europian countries,, 9:30pm in india. If you're not sure what time it will be at for you, just find me on the playroom and ask me.

Registration
I am just registrating 32 players , who will be then drawed into 8 different pools from Pool (A) to pool (H). Each pool will be having 4 players respectively. You will be playing each players in the pool in which you will be drawn, therefore, you will be playing 3 matches all together in the pool rounds. This way the winners and the runner ups will be decide from each pool, who will then qualify to the alimination rounds.
It is simple the first 4 pools which is Pool (a) to Pool (d) will be played on the week 1, Day 1 and on day 2 the remaining pools will be playing that is Pool (e) to pool (H). Since there will be 6 matches per a pool , so there will be 24 matches altogether on day 1 and 24 matche for day 2. It is not necessary for you to be there on day 1 and day 2, just be there on the day on which you will be playing, and plan your activities accordingly especially, as we all know it will running for 2 weekends, I know every body has there own time to do there activities.
We will be having 2 person qualifying from each pool respectively, as Winners and Runner ups, so it will continue to week 2 , day 3 the alimination rounds or final 16 and day 4 quarter finals, semi-finals, and the grand final!

Point System: each win! will give you 1 points and the maximum you can achieve is 3, there will be no replacement, if your aponent is not there then you will be winning that match by default! We will be noting your points which you will incur during your matches which will help me to decide if, in case 2 or 3 players ending up getting same number of points. So try to Incurre as less points as possible!

Rules: The pool rounds will be with the normal rules that is, 2 and +4 responses , straights, interception, super interceptions and bluffs, as all the uno tournaments before! The limit for the pool rounds will be 250 and it will increase by 100 in the final 16 and then the finals day it will increase by 50 in every step!

I hope I did my best to explain every thing possible! So, if you are interested , please just post it here or contact me or Marina7 or even BabyActress in the playroom, who will be assisting me in the tournament!

Regards Krrish!

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Jul 16 2015 03:02:09

2. NovaLenada ,

It, is, really, great! Wow, it'll be a real tournament, well... All others are also, but this one... Sounds great and much better, count me in, i would like to participate!

3. wolfi,

hey, sure I would like to participate for sure, but can I play my match on augest the second please? because I really can't be at home on augest the first, plus I don't know what time in CA

4. uno-gamer,

please cont me

5. Riad,

Hey hey hey, Riad is in of course, count me. But can my matches be on Sundays since I'm out each Saturday at 7 PM and can't have a good connection there, so if I will be able to play on both Sundays then I'll be in. But this, idea, is, awesome.

6. Epic_Krrish,

well, i can't give every body a chance to play on the 2nd, it's all depending on which pool you are drawn in, then your matches will be decided.

7. fire-starter,

hey krish, awesome tournament count me?
regards

8. JScholes,

Count jscholes and Eirin in, please.

9. Lemonade,

Count me in. For me its the opposite, I can only play on saturday the first. Hope that can work out.

10. rauly ,

count me in please!

11. MuhammadHajjar,

I also will be glad to be participated, count me in.

12. aazarbayjan,

hi hi please cont me too thanks my frend

13. basket,

My schedule looks clear for the second so count me in barring any last minute plans.

14. mogo,

Count me Crish

15. wolfi,

and I am in for sure, I just need to play my match on augest the second please if you can, and tell me what time is it in CA please, and thank you krrish.

16. BhavyaShah ,

Count me in. Any day is okay.

17. dalibor,

Please count me thanks

18. Ashraf,

Ok will join. :)

19. wolfi,

can you count the gray wolf in please?

20. Riad,

He should confirm :D

21. wolfi,

um you are right he wanted me to do it, cause he's busy those days.

22. Riad,

OK then

23. trouble-h ,

hi sir, count me please :)
and thanks :)
my greetings

24. u-no,

hi please cont me!

25. barsa ,

hi please cont me

26. u-no,

hi please cont me!

27. Riad,

3 successive messages, 2 of them by the same person, just lol :P.

28. Epic_Krrish,

hey? who are the same person here riad?

29. NovaLenada ,

teetee and uno are the same person lol?

30. Riad,

they aren't, but you can see 3 messages posted during less then a minute, and U-no having 2 of them:
u-no: hi please cont me!: 20.07.2015 13:48:06.
teetee: hi please cont me: 20.07.2015 13:48:11.
u-no: hi please cont me!: 20.07.2015 13:49:29.
You see what I mean?

Last edited by Riad, Jul 21 2015 08:27:37

35 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post