Ninety-nine summer party

48 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Riad,

Hi there. I remember you for sure, the game is still from 2 hours so haven't got the time to forget your nickname :D :D :D. Anyway, thank you so much for participating, and have a good day.

32. Stenaldo,

Hello anyone,
Yeah! sure i'll be part of it! Count me in!

33. Riad,

You're in, thanks for joining.

34. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I'd like to be part of the ninety-nine tournament also.

35. MuhammadHajjar,

Well jeff, you're name is in. Thank you.

36. Riad,

Hey all. Till now, 21 people have signed up to the tournament. I basically need 11 more, but I'll be still accepting people after I get 32 participants: note that all people who'll participate after that point, meaning after the spots get full, are considered as spare people which will be playing if one of the players gets absent. But actually all of you guys are considered to be playing, and then your names will be present in the matchups. I'll notify you if I get any news!
Regards

37. keyWasFull,

Are we playing it 1 on 1? If it is 1 o 1 sig me up, otherwise don't

38. Riad,

Hello.
@keywasfull yeah it is a 1v1 game, meaning you play against only one opponent. Good luck! I've signed you up!

39. mogo,

count me

40. Riad,

Hi. @mogosog you're in, thanks for joining.

41. babyactress,

count me in too. i would like to be part of it for first time . thanks

42. Cristina ,

Hello! count me in if you still have there a free place. Thanks

43. Riad,

Hello both. Of course there are still spots, and you have been counted. Thank you. By the way there are still 3 spots so hurry up.

44. afrim,

Hi, if there's any remaining slot available, coune , me , in! Please?

45. Riad,

Hello. @Afrim really sorry, unfortunately now all the spots are filled, mind if you come as a replacement in case we need one?

46. afrim,

I'll be there, sure.

47. Riad,

That's awesome, thank you and thanks for all who joined and showed us their interest. The matchups will be posted tomorrow, Sunday August 9th, keep an eye.

48. MuhammadHajjar,

You're welcome. You see? this is the quickest reply ever. Sorry but just bored and don't know what to do lol.

48 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post