Congratulations to the winner of the uno tournament!

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Heyyy my lovely people! we have reached the end of the new format Uno tournament which was played in a world cup format! It ran for 2 weekends, and finally we got our champion!! The title of the Champion went to Lithuania! A huge Congratulations! to Estrellavega! for winning this tournament, a, new, chapter, was , written! Well congratulations to JScholes also to making it to finals, well Jscholes is very Consistence so he is a very good player, he some how always makes it to the final! The final score was estrellavega 346, jscholes 520. Other players who made it to top 8 were Guliwer, H-M-C-Z, Basket, Mogosog, Keywasfull and Everything! I would like to Thank all my helpers, Marina7, mayonk, and basket, without this people and their support i wouldn't have accomplished this tournament! Last but not the least thank-you all as a whole for taking part, as I always say we cannot run a tournament without participants! so thankyou for your time and effort! I would like to apologize for any inconvenienced caused through the tournament to all my helpers and my participants! Once again! lets shout, out, loud, for Estrellavega and cheers to her! Till next time This is your One and Only Krrish signing off!

Graphic smiles

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Aug 9 2015 21:59:27

2. Raki,

congrats estrella!

3. fire-starter,

congrats estrela, good job on winning this hole thing.
Good work to krish, marina and basket to organise this super awesome tourney

4. keyWasFull,

wow, very nice estrellavega!

5. wolfi,

amaaaaaaazing

6. Riad,

Congrats.

7. afrim,

Great! Congratulations!

8. BhavyaShah ,

Congratulations!

9. EstrellaVega,

Hello my lovely people!

Huge huge thanks to everyone for a great time. I enjoy spending time here and apretiate so much your support. You gave me so much wonderful emotions! And special thanks for Krrish and all his team for giving time to organizate all this great event!

Regards

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post